1. Please bring clothing in freshly cleaned, pressed, and on hangers (or neatly folded). Also, look closely at your items and inspect them for any odors, stains, or tears before bringing them in.
2. Not sure what to bring in to consign? Just refer to the "Brands We Love" page for ideas, though it is not by any means a complete list.
3. We are now accepting both vintage and contemporary fashions. Ideally, contemporary items will be current styles from within the last few years. Vintage items will be cute and wearable pieces from the '90s and back.
4. We typically only consign clothing that is worn during the season that we are in:
5. We accept women's clothing, shoes, handbags, jewelry, and other accessories. All sizes are welcome from 00-26. We are now also taking select men's garments, as space allows.
6. Due to high volume of consignment, we are now taking in clothing by appointment only Tuesdays through Saturdays. If you have items to bring in, please give us a quick call at (503) 238-5578 to set up a time.
Consignors receive 40% of the selling price for items priced less than $50.00, and receive 50% of the selling price for items priced greater than $50.00.
Items are kept on the selling floor for 60 days.