1. Please bring clothing in freshly cleaned, pressed, and on hangers (or neatly folded). Also, look closely at your items and inspect them for any odors, stains, or tears before bringing them in.
2. Not sure what to bring in to consign? Just refer to the "Brands We Love" page for ideas, though it is not by any means a complete list.
3. We are now accepting both vintage and contemporary fashions. Ideally, contemporary items will be current styles from within the last few years. Vintage items will be cute and wearable pieces from the '90s and back.
4. We typically only consign clothing that is worn during the season that we are in:
5. We accept women's clothing, shoes, handbags, jewelry, and other accessories. All sizes are welcome from 00-26. We are now also taking select men's garments, as space allows.
6. You can bring in up to 25 consignment items anytime Tuesday through Friday from 11am to 5pm. For weekends, or for larger numbers of clothing, please give us a quick call to set up an appointment at (503) 238-5578.
Consignors receive 40% of the selling price for items priced less than $50.00, and receive 50% of the selling price for items priced greater than $50.00.
Items are kept on the selling floor for 60 days.